Ready to setup autopay?
Many of our clients opt for the simplicity of being setup on automatic payments or “autopay.” When setup on autopay, you have the option of placing a credit/debit card on file OR a checking account for ACH draft. You may also define a limit to the amount of the transaction that can be processed automatically. In the event that your invoice exceeds your autopay amount, you must login to the portal and process the transaction or send us an email authorizing us to process the amount for you.
We do not maintain your full credit/debit card number or bank account information for security reasons. We utilize a PCI-compliant third-party to maintain and process transactions. We are required by our merchant services provider to maintain a signed authorization form for as long as you are setup on autopay.
Ready to get started? Great! Here are next steps:
- Click here to download the credit/debit card authorization form OR click here for the bank draft form
- Attach the signed form to an email and send to email@example.com
- We will generate a login/password and send to you for portal access
- You must login to the portal and enter your payment method
- Check the box on the Autopay page and set your payment method and dollar limit
Once these steps have been completed, your invoice will automatically process on the due date as long as the amount is under your autopay limit.
Questions? We’re here to help! Call us at 865-686-6677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.