Alleviate the Burden of Managing IT
People are our passion and technology support is our specialty. Our services are two-fold: First, we provide proactive monitoring and maintenance services for our small business customers. Second, we provide highly responsive support services and remote technical support.
If you operate a small business and you don’t have the time or money for full-time IT support staff, Allevia Technology might be a perfect fit.
Ready to get started? Call us at 865-686-6677!
List of Services
- Anti-Spam solutions
- Antivirus monitoring ensures your computer is always protected
- Backup monitoring ensures your backup is always current
- Data transfer and recovery services
- Domain name, DNS, and website hosting and management
- DSL/Cable Modem Setup
- Hardware repair and upgrades
- Hosted Email through G Suite (Google) or Office 365
- In-store or on-site technical support for PCs, servers, network equipment, and peripherals
- Industry specific software support (Eclipse, eMDs, Quickbooks, Dentrix, EagleSoft, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Microsoft Office consulting and installation (Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft SharePoint setup and configuration services
- Mobile device setup and support (Android, iOS)
- Network router/firewall installation and configuration
- Patch management services ensure your computer is always up-to-date
- Printer/scanner/fax setup and support – including consultation services
- Routers, Firewalls and VLANs
- Software installation and update services
- Telecom analysis and vendor recommendation (internet speed, phone lines, VoIP phone systems)
- Technology consulting ranging from new computer spec to network designs and implementation
- Vendor management (telecom, software support, etc.)
- Windows Server / Active Directory install, configure, and troubleshooting
- Wired/wireless network setup and troubleshooting
Why Managed Services?
Each day, thousands of businesses experience loss of data due to viruses, failed hardware, theft, fire, power outages and surges, and much more. Gartner, the IT industry’s leading source for research information, estimates that 50 percent of businesses who experience a loss of data will file for bankruptcy or close within six months (2010).
Your business deserves to be protected just as you protect your family, health, and home.
Our antivirus, backup, and patch management services protect your business from these threats 24/7 and remove the burden of managing day-to-day IT tasks from you at the same time.
You’ll never have to explain to your customers how or why you lost their data. You’ll have confidence in your information systems as you work, and you’ll sleep more soundly at night.
Antivirus, Backup, and Patch Management services are managed remotely, enabling you to focus on your business. Combined with ease-of-scale, no commitment, and hassle-free billing, our managed services keep your business’ vital information protected and secured.
Call 865-686-6677 today to speak with an Allevia expert.